Shopify has been the go-to platform for dropshippers and many e-commerce owners. Shopify started in 2004, but over the last five years have grown exponentially. As you can see, Shopify has grown from a mere $33.63 price on the Stock market to a whopping $727.77 in the stock price over the last five years!
A few of the top brands are on Shopify. This includes Kylie Cosmetics, Sephora, Red Bull, Herschel Supply Co, GymShark, Tesla, and MVMT Watches.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the best dropshippers for Shopify and how you can use these dropshipper platforms to help you succeed with e-commerce.
Table Of Contents
Aliexpress is a marketplace for consumers, resellers, and sellers where consumers can purchase any item of their choice. It has a wide selection of categories such as home and garden, men’s clothing, women’s clothing, beauty and health, and much more. Although most people believe Aliexpress is a true dropship supplier, they aren’t. Instead, it’s an online retail arbitrage platform. Sellers usually from China get their products from a direct supplier. The supplier marks up the price of the product and lists it on Aliexpress. You then further markup the product and sell it on your Shopify store.
- Very cheap products
- Easy to find trending products
- Slow shipping times
- Low-quality products
- False advertisement on the product page or confusing description
- Customer service isn’t good
For dropshippers who are tired of the old Aliexpress method of dropshipping, Spocket is an excellent alternative. With this platform, the app only has suppliers primarily from the U.S., U.K., and E.U. The remaining suppliers are Australia, New Zealand, and Germany. Although you aren’t getting a direct supplier relationship, Spocket does have special discounts with each supplier.
- Fast shipping to customers who live in the U.S, E.U, and U.K.
- All products have been thoroughly quality tested
- Able to use with Shopify and WooCommerce
- A free plan is available
- Automates out of stock inventory
- Automates pricing markups for supplier price changes
- Not ideal for shipping to countries outside of the U.S., U.K., or E.U.
- Unable to sell these products on eBay Amazon, Etsy, Wish, and Groupon.
If you’re interested in selling print on demand products, then the Printful platform may be right for you. This platform provides everything from the designing process to the order fulfillment for customer items and accessories online. Printful has a mockup generator where you can add your designs onto your items such as shirts, hoodies, hats, necklaces, bags, slippers, and phone cases.
This platform makes it easy to sell because it works with the dropshipping method. You don’t have to hold any inventory, simply place the orders once your customer has ordered.
- Fast shipping to U.S.
- Easy way to get started with Print-on-Demand
- Able to order samples
- Choose from their wide selection of items such as posters, beach towels, pillowcases, etc.
- A ton of integrations such as Wish, Weebly, WooCommerce, Wix, Squarespace and much more
- Limited in color and art placement
- Expensive costs
- Shipping outside of the U.S. is inconvenient and expensive
Salehoo is a wholesale and dropshipping directory that includes over 2.5 million products and over 8,000 suppliers. This platform allows users to find products and compare suppliers. Many of the suppliers are located in various countries such as the U.S., U.K., Australia, Canada, and China. You will, however, need to contact these suppliers directly and negotiate a cost that works with you. There is a $67 for one year access or $127 for lifetime access. Many of the suppliers on their platforms do not have a minimum order or application fee, which is conducive for dropshippers.
Many dropshippers who want to move to create their own brand typically will like to start wholesaling. In this scenario, Salehoo can be an excellent option for intermediate and even advanced dropshippers.
- Have direct communication with the supplier to ensure quality and negotiate pricing
- Access to a massive pool of products and verified suppliers
- All suppliers are verified and legitimate
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Able to transition to wholesaling
- Costs you money to find suppliers
- Certain products are overpriced and maybe cheaper on other platforms
- No search criteria to find suppliers in specific countries such as the U.S, U.K., and Canada
Inventory source is a dropship provider that provides access to over 1.6 billion products with over 230 dropship suppliers. The service allows you to automatically sync your inventory to Shopify and automatically process orders. This platform is ideal for individuals who want to higher-quality e-commerce suppliers by sourcing from U.S. dropship suppliers and leading reputable brands.
- Vast product selection
- High-quality products
- Order automation
- Sync product inventory
- A monthly subscription of $99 or $150 per month
Best Dropshippers For Shopify – Wrapping Up
Choosing a supplier is a very significant decision in your Dropshipping journey. This is because your customer satisfaction and retention are reliant on the quality of products and speed of delivery. For beginner dropshippers who are just learning the ropes of e-commerce, Aliexpress is serviceable. However, as you gain more sales, you’ll quickly realize customers begin to complain about long shipping times, bad packaging, or poor quality of products. They might even see an invoice slip with Chinese characters on it.
Many customers in the U.S. are getting comfortable with Amazon Prime’s two-day shipping. As a result, you may want to find higher quality dropship suppliers based in the U.S. If you want to start a Print on Demand store, then Printful is the right option. It comes down to your priority and goals. To build a long-term e-commerce brand, it’s worth spending the money to find quality suppliers who can help you brand your product for you.